This peridot and carnelian anklet is perfect for walks on the beach. Handcrafted with natural leather and adorned with a green peridot pebble bead offset by dark orange carnelian beads, this anklet is adjustable with two sliding barrel knots for a perfect fit. Beach style meets cowgirl vibes.
About Peridot: Peridot is associated with good fortune, prosperity, emotional healing, and playfulness. It connects the heart chakra and solar plexus chakra, giving you a great foundation to find stability and balance in life. Peridot is the August birthstone.
About Carnelian: Carnelian is considered to be a stabilizing stone and is known as a stone of courage, endurance, energy, leadership, and motivation. Carnelian is the July birthstone.
- We use gold filled or sterling silver metal for all earrings. Gold-filled jewelry contains an alloy of gold that is 100 times more abundant compared to gold plated and is well tolerated by people with sensitivity.
- Macrame pieces are made with wax coated cord, so they are water resistant and can withstand the occasional splash.
- Your jewelry can be cleaned with a soft cloth for the metal and leather pieces or a splash of cool water and air dry for the macrame pieces.
- Free shipping on orders over $50.
- $5 flat rate shipping for orders under $50.
- We currently ship to the US only
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional cost and will be calculated at checkout.