Minimalist earrings with just a touch of macrame and color!
14k gold filled 20 gauge wire in a hand-formed triangle is adorned by a 4mm sunstone cube shaped, faceted bead attached with a simple macrame knot. Water-resistant, wear them all day for all of your adventures!
About sunstone: Sunstone is a feldspar crystal that includes Hematite and Goethite which help it to refract light and creates iridescence when viewed from different angles. Sunstone has an uplifting quality that can bring passion, excitement, and creativity back into your life when you’ve lost touch with those feelings. Sunstone is the state stone of Oregon, and considered the birthstone for those born on a Sunday.
Handmade in California. Free shipping on orders over $50.
- We use gold filled or sterling silver metal for all earrings. Gold-filled jewelry contains an alloy of gold that is 100 times more abundant compared to gold plated and is well tolerated by people with sensitivity.
- Macrame pieces are made with wax coated cord, so they are water resistant and can withstand the occasional splash.
- Your jewelry can be cleaned with a soft cloth for the metal and leather pieces or a splash of cool water and air dry for the macrame pieces.
- Free shipping on orders over $50.
- $5 flat rate shipping for orders under $50.
- We currently ship to the US only
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional cost and will be calculated at checkout.