These boho drop earrings feature hand-formed diamond-shaped drop hoops with labradorite beads woven with a simple macrame knot. An additional amethyst bead hangs from the center and captures the light with every movement.
- Earring width: 0.75"
- Full earring length: 1.375"
- Colors: purple, silver
- Materials: sterling silver, Linhasita cord, labradorite and amethyst beads
About Amethyst: Natural amethyst stones are connected to the third eye and crown chakras and have positive effects on creativity and imaginative powers by enhancing intuition. Amethyst is the birthstone for February and the Pisces zodiac sign.
About Labradorite: Labradorite is a water crystal and represents protection, awareness, and intuition. First discovered in 1770 on the Labrador peninsula of Newfoundland, Canada, labradorite is related to the Scorpio zodiac sign and crown, third eye, and throat chakras.
- We use gold filled or sterling silver metal for all earrings. Gold-filled jewelry contains an alloy of gold that is 100 times more abundant compared to gold plated and is well tolerated by people with sensitivity.
- Macrame pieces are made with wax coated cord, so they are water resistant and can withstand the occasional splash.
- Your jewelry can be cleaned with a soft cloth for the metal and leather pieces or a splash of cool water and air dry for the macrame pieces.
- Free shipping on orders over $50.
- $5 flat rate shipping for orders under $50.
- We currently ship to the US only
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional cost and will be calculated at checkout.