These hand-made, macrame earrings have a red diamond shape woven into the design that represents the four natural elements; fire, water, earth, and air. The seed bead fringe in a chevron shape finishes the drop earrings. Oxidized sterling earring wires provide a beautiful rich patina.
Earring width: 0.”5
Earring length: 3”
Colors: tan with red weaving, turquoise and deep red seed beads
Materials: Oxidized sterling silver, Linhasita cord, Miyuki seed beads
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50. (US only)
- We use gold filled or sterling silver metal for all earrings. Gold-filled jewelry contains an alloy of gold that is 100 times more abundant compared to gold plated and is well tolerated by people with sensitivity.
- Macrame pieces are made with wax coated cord, so they are water resistant and can withstand the occasional splash.
- Your jewelry can be cleaned with a soft cloth for the metal and leather pieces or a splash of cool water and air dry for the macrame pieces.
- Free shipping on orders over $50.
- $5 flat rate shipping for orders under $50.
- We currently ship to the US only
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional cost and will be calculated at checkout.