With hand-hammered oxidized sterling silver circles, the Fernanda Earrings feature stunning labradorite and garnet stones. With a unique leather knot design, these earrings add a boho western touch to any outfit. Exude effortless style and sophistication with these artisan-crafted earrings.
About Garnet: Garnet is related to passion, health, and sexuality. It's the primary January birthstone and represents the Aquarius zodiac sign. A fire element crystal, it's tied to the heart and root chakras.
About Labradorite: Labradorite is a water crystal and represents protection, awareness, and intuition. First discovered in 1770 on the Labrador peninsula of Newfoundland, Canada, labradorite is related to the Scorpio zodiac sign and crown, third eye, and throat chakras.
- We use gold filled or sterling silver metal for all earrings. Gold-filled jewelry contains an alloy of gold that is 100 times more abundant compared to gold plated and is well tolerated by people with sensitivity.
- Macrame pieces are made with wax coated cord, so they are water resistant and can withstand the occasional splash.
- Your jewelry can be cleaned with a soft cloth for the metal and leather pieces or a splash of cool water and air dry for the macrame pieces.
- Free shipping on orders over $50.
- $5 flat rate shipping for orders under $50.
- We currently ship to the US only
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional cost and will be calculated at checkout.