Minimalist earrings with just a touch of macrame and color!
14k gold-filled 20 gauge wire in a hand-formed triangle is adorned with a 4mm labradorite bead attached with a simple macrame knot. Water-resistant, wear them all day for all of your adventures!
About Labradorite: Labradorite is believed to have the ability to neutralize negativity within us. Due to its varying colors, it is often referred to as a stone of transformation that can enhance our inner worth and willpower. Additionally, labradorite is known to stimulate the throat chakra.
Handmade in California. Free shipping on orders over $50.
- We use gold filled or sterling silver metal for all earrings. Gold-filled jewelry contains an alloy of gold that is 100 times more abundant compared to gold plated and is well tolerated by people with sensitivity.
- Macrame pieces are made with wax coated cord, so they are water resistant and can withstand the occasional splash.
- Your jewelry can be cleaned with a soft cloth for the metal and leather pieces or a splash of cool water and air dry for the macrame pieces.
- Free shipping on orders over $50.
- $5 flat rate shipping for orders under $50.
- We currently ship to the US only
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional cost and will be calculated at checkout.