This Libra bracelet features a sterling silver disc that's been hammered by hand and stamped with the Libra symbol. The disc is surrounded by lapis lazuli beads, which represent the Libra sign. This bracelet is made with a black leather cord and can be adjusted up to 9 inches. Show off your love for the stars with this beautiful and handmade celestial-inspired bracelet!
Sterling silver disc: 12mm (0.49inches)
Beads: Lapis Lazuli
Length: adjustable up to 9"
About Lapis Lazuli: Lapis lazuli is associated with strength, courage, and royalty and is the universal symbol of wisdom and truth. Ancient Egyptians ground it up and wore it as eye makeup to improve their vision. Lapis Lazuli is the September birthstone and associated with the Libra zodiac sign.
- We use gold filled or sterling silver metal for all earrings. Gold-filled jewelry contains an alloy of gold that is 100 times more abundant compared to gold plated and is well tolerated by people with sensitivity.
- Macrame pieces are made with wax coated cord, so they are water resistant and can withstand the occasional splash.
- Your jewelry can be cleaned with a soft cloth for the metal and leather pieces or a splash of cool water and air dry for the macrame pieces.
- Free shipping on orders over $50.
- $5 flat rate shipping for orders under $50.
- We currently ship to the US only
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional cost and will be calculated at checkout.