Beautiful cube-shaped, faceted, sunstone beads accent these big, oval hoops in 14k gold-filled 20 gauge wire that is slightly distressed for an organic look. Aqua blue cord weaves in the 4mm sunstone beads. This color combination is one of my favorites and reminds me of the red rocks and blue skies of Sedona.
About Sunstone: Sunstone is a feldspar crystal that includes Hematite and Goethite which help it to refract light and creates iridescence when viewed from different angles. Sunstone has an uplifting quality that can bring passion, excitement, and creativity back into your life when you’ve lost touch with those feelings. Sunstone is the state stone of Oregon, and considered the birthstone for those born on a Sunday.
- Earring width: 0.875"
- Full earring length: 2"
- Colors: blue, gold
- Materials: 14k gold filled wire and ear wires, Linhasita cord, blue lapis beads
- We use gold filled or sterling silver metal for all earrings. Gold-filled jewelry contains an alloy of gold that is 100 times more abundant compared to gold plated and is well tolerated by people with sensitivity.
- Macrame pieces are made with wax coated cord, so they are water resistant and can withstand the occasional splash.
- Your jewelry can be cleaned with a soft cloth for the metal and leather pieces or a splash of cool water and air dry for the macrame pieces.
- Free shipping on orders over $50.
- $5 flat rate shipping for orders under $50.
- We currently ship to the US only
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional cost and will be calculated at checkout.