This retro inspired necklace features five vintage Kingman turquoise beads in a beautiful blue and a woven black cord. The largest, middle bead hangs from an oxidized sterling silver while the four smaller beads are woven into the plaited cord and connects with a sterling silver lobster clasp. At ~17.5", this necklace is easy to wear alone or layer it with your favorite longer necklaces. It's a great addition to your western boho style.
Necklace length: ~17.5"
Large bead: ~1.25"
Small beads: ~0.75"
Handmade in California. Free shipping on orders over $50.
This is a made-to-order item, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Thank you.
- We use gold filled or sterling silver metal for all earrings. Gold-filled jewelry contains an alloy of gold that is 100 times more abundant compared to gold plated and is well tolerated by people with sensitivity.
- Macrame pieces are made with wax coated cord, so they are water resistant and can withstand the occasional splash.
- Your jewelry can be cleaned with a soft cloth for the metal and leather pieces or a splash of cool water and air dry for the macrame pieces.
- Free shipping on orders over $50.
- $5 flat rate shipping for orders under $50.
- We currently ship to the US only
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional cost and will be calculated at checkout.