Minimalist earrings with just a touch of macrame and color!
14k gold filled 20 gauge wire in a hand-formed triangle is adorned by a 4mm amethyst bead attached with a simple macrame knot. Water-resistant, wear them all day for all of your adventures!
About amethyst: The name amethyst is from the ancient Greeks and translates to "not intoxicated". The gemstone was believed to protect the wearer from drunkenness. Natural amethyst stones are connected to the third eye and crown chakras and has positive effects of creativity and imaginative powers by enhancing intuition. Amethyst is the birthstone for February.
Handmade in California. Free shipping on orders over $50.
- We use gold filled or sterling silver metal for all earrings. Gold-filled jewelry contains an alloy of gold that is 100 times more abundant compared to gold plated and is well tolerated by people with sensitivity.
- Macrame pieces are made with wax coated cord, so they are water resistant and can withstand the occasional splash.
- Your jewelry can be cleaned with a soft cloth for the metal and leather pieces or a splash of cool water and air dry for the macrame pieces.
- Free shipping on orders over $50.
- $5 flat rate shipping for orders under $50.
- We currently ship to the US only
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional cost and will be calculated at checkout.